The Lord has promised, “He who receiveth all things with thankfulness shall be made glorious” (D&C 78:19). Gratitude is an uplifting, exalting attitude. People are generally happier when they have gratitude in their hearts. We cannot be bitter, resentful, or mean-spirited when we are grateful.
Saturday, November 16, 2013
MANY UPDATES!
So I noticed that I haven't posted on this blog for a couple months! I kind of forgot about it. I actually have been keeping up with my blog on a weekly basis. SO if you have been waiting for this blog to update to look at it, I'm sorry! You will now have 30+ post to look through to get all caught up! We have been having a lot of fun and we have some changes in our family that you will find out about! So check it out HERE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment