Gratitude All Year

The Lord has promised, “He who receiveth all things with thankfulness shall be made glorious” (D&C 78:19). Gratitude is an uplifting, exalting attitude. People are generally happier when they have gratitude in their hearts. We cannot be bitter, resentful, or mean-spirited when we are grateful.

Monday, November 2, 2015

Grateful in Any Circumstance

https://www.lds.org/media-library/video/2014-04-4010-president-dieter-f-uchtdorf?lang=eng

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My name is Jessica and this is Jared when we first were dating 8 years ago! We are happily married and enjoying our life together. The purpose of this blog is to share my gratitude and testimony of what I believe. Thankful People are Happy People and that is my New Years Resolution for this coming 2016 year. I like to think of myself as being a Thankful person but I do believe there is always room for improvement with everything. I want to increase my gratitude for I know we are blessed with so much. I have taken things for granted often times in my life. I also don't always write those things that I'm grateful for and I want this record so my children can read it when they are older and see that God's hand is in our lives daily. We are so blessed. Life is Good.

Wedding Picture. I sure love this man and what we are becoming together.
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.