As I mentioned in the end of my last post. This New Years goal of mine is TIME. Wait a minute... I thought Gratitude is my New Years Goal? Well it is. While I have been doing this blog the month of December I have learned that I really enjoy pondering my blessings every day. I feel so much gratitude for my life and what I have. I have so much! I wanted to take this gratitude goal a step further. I wanted to take the TIME to let those people know, or have my actions show that I'm grateful for what I have. This New Year will be all about Gratitude but also about taking the TIME to show it. I hope to influence others to do the same so I will share what TIME I'm taking in my life and hope you do the same.
Today's TIME is to write your spouse a letter telling them the reasons you are grateful for them. If you can't think of anything. Just write "Thank You". Sometime simple words speak volumes.
No comments:
Post a Comment