I'm so grateful to have Lydia in my life. I'm grateful for the joy and happiness that she brings. All my kids are different in personality and I can't imagine not having my Lydia. She is my little sweetheart.
FIVE!
That is how old my little girl is now! It seems like yesterday that we were bringing her home to our family. These kids of mine are growing up WAY too fast! Her birthday was earlier this week and the day of she asked "can I go to school now mom?" My thoughts were... SLOW DOWN!!! I still get a few more months with you before you go to kindergarten!
Lydia is such a sweetie. She loves to be tickled and cuddled all the time. She gives great hugs and kisses. She is the first to jump up and help me when I need it. My favorite thing that she does right now is unload the dishwasher without being asked! She wants to be like Jesus and loves to help others. (Those are her words). She is the first to help. She is a peace maker. She is willing to share her things with her siblings and often is being more than generous to them. She is my big helper.
Her smile... oh how I love that girls smile.
She loves to sing and dance around the house all day.
She loves to hear stories about when she was little. She thinks they are hilarious!
She loves to dress up.
She loves to read books and is starting to learn how to sound out words.
She would love to be a ballerina and take dance classes.
She often says, "I'm going to miss you when I grow up. I will come visit you and you can come visit me. My kids with be your grand kids and you will love them." It cracks me up every time she says this.
I'm so grateful for this beautiful, smart, kind and loving girl. We are so blessed to have her in our family. She is a great daughter and such a wonderful sister! We sure love our liddybugs!
No comments:
Post a Comment